Yay! I am back!
Whew, what a difficult time I have had.
I am not going to go in detail.
If you know me, you know what I have been
thru, so no point in writting all about it.
Mikey picked me up from the hospital
on Wed Feb. 16th.
He surprised me by getting us a hotel right
on the beach.
It was wonderful being out in the sun again
feeling the wind on my face and the sand and
water between my toes.
Everyday I feel better and get stronger.
Thank you to everybody for sending me cards
and words of encouragement. I put them on table
next to my bed. It was wonderful to look at
and made me feel loved and supported.
A really special thanks to my hubby for being such
a strong support for me.
I love you Mikey!!!
I still have lots of therapy to do, but I really like
our therapist, and am looking forward to being able
to talk with her. She reminds us of Paula Deen.
Big blond hair, blue eyes, southern gal.
I am so happy to be back home!
We have spent the last few days packing up
for Daytona. Really looking forward to it!
We leave tomorrow morning and will be back next
Monday. Go Jeff Gordon!
Again, THANK YOU for your support and love!
I really appreciate it!
Thank you!!!!!









No comments:
Post a Comment