Wow. It has been a long time since I have written. Now that I have my laptop again, I will start posting here and there. I know the grandparents like seeing pics of the kids.
I have so many pictures on my phone that I need to send to the blog. Just need to find the time to do it.
Cubscouts has taken over our lives!! Every day we spend an hour or 10 on Scout stuff. Soo much to do. And sadly we dont have many volunteers, so Mike and I are doing a lot more than we should be doing. However, we are enjoying working together on it.
The boys are doing very good in school. They got report cards last week and both have almost all A's. Zachary has a B in Science. Caleb has a B in reading. Not sure on the exact percentage point on Zacharys grades, but Caleb has a 100% in Social Studies. Not sure if its because he has never missed an answer, or if they have only done one assignment!! I ask him, but he says, "I have no clue!!"
Christina I assume is doing well in school. She says she is, but being in College I never see her report card. Do they even get one? She graduates in Dec with her Associates Degree. Right now she is working at a Halloween store. She has had several jobs over the year. Her new Boyfriend is Anthony and he is graduating in Dec from a Golf Academy. He wants to be a Pro or an instructor. Caleb is thrilled he is a golfer. Mike, Caleb, Anthony and Lakota have gone golfing several times.
Lakota is living with us. He moved in the end of June. He is working at Universal Studios at Starbucks. He and Caleb are sharing Calebs room. He sleeps on the top bunk. Other than how much he eats (a LOT!!) its no problem him living here.
We had a busy summer traveling with Mikey to his work sites all over Florida. I love summer travel time. He always has PM's (maintence stuff on the medical cameras) due during summer, so he travels a lot. I love being able to go with him.
Well, thats really it for now.
Pictures will be coming soon. Maybe. : D
No comments:
Post a Comment