Welcome to my new blog!
You did notice this is a new blog... right?
You did notice this is a new blog... right?
This one will be like my last one, only difference will be the websites name.
I figured after 3 1/2 years of living in Florida that "Getting Used to" Florida no longer applied.
I figured after 3 1/2 years of living in Florida that "Getting Used to" Florida no longer applied.
So I changed it to Life As We Live It In Florida. I figure that is a good title.
What do you think?
You may leave comments in the comment section at anytime.
What do you think?
I can say that I will update more often,
but I know better than to make promises I cannot keep.You may leave comments in the comment section at anytime.
I enjoy receiving the comments. If you like what I post, comment.
Or even if you don't like what I post, comment, although,
how much of it can you NOT like when it includes so many cute pics of my kids?


We got report cards this week
Christina got A's in Intro to Hospitality and Math,
B's in Human Resources and English.
Zachary got an A in Language, B's in Social Studies, Reading, and Writing.
And high C's (79%) in Math and Science.
The biggest reason he got such a low grade in math is
because he does it all in his head, and doesn't show his work.
He says he does it faster in his head.
Caleb got all S's. (thats the highest he can get in 1st grade)
We had a parent teacher meeting with his teacher this week.
She is very pleased with how he is doing in school.
If she could give letter grades rather than S's he would have all A's.
Recently the first graders took a comprehension test.
Most score 0 - 20. Caleb scored 102.
Or even if you don't like what I post, comment, although,
how much of it can you NOT like when it includes so many cute pics of my kids?


We got report cards this week
Christina got A's in Intro to Hospitality and Math,
B's in Human Resources and English.
Zachary got an A in Language, B's in Social Studies, Reading, and Writing.
And high C's (79%) in Math and Science.
The biggest reason he got such a low grade in math is
because he does it all in his head, and doesn't show his work.
He says he does it faster in his head.
Caleb got all S's. (thats the highest he can get in 1st grade)
We had a parent teacher meeting with his teacher this week.
She is very pleased with how he is doing in school.
If she could give letter grades rather than S's he would have all A's.
Recently the first graders took a comprehension test.
Most score 0 - 20. Caleb scored 102.
Way to go!
Staying on the subject of Caleb, Mike bought him new
golf clubs this week.
He was so excited! His last set he out grew.
He got a driver, a hybrid wood, putter, 6/7 iron and a 9/PW.
He and Mike can't wait to go golfing, but FIRST!
They have to do their PineWood Derby Cars.
It is next weekend.
The boys both have a reputation to hold up!
Zachary came in 2nd last year.
Caleb came in 1st in the Siblings category.
We tried to convince Christina to join this year and
do the siblings race, but she decided her time at home was
better spent playing Donkey Kong.
Mike is joining the parents race.
I will be the cheerleader and picture taker.
Go My 3 Brown Boys!!!!
Go Team Go Team!
Oh, yes, you may still access my old blog at anytime to look back at pictures or posts.
I just will not be posting anything new there anymore.
Staying on the subject of Caleb, Mike bought him new
golf clubs this week.
He was so excited! His last set he out grew.
He got a driver, a hybrid wood, putter, 6/7 iron and a 9/PW.
Mike took him to the driving range and he loved how
far the ball went with his new Hybrid Wood Driver.
He golfs all around the house.He and Mike can't wait to go golfing, but FIRST!
They have to do their PineWood Derby Cars.
It is next weekend.
The boys both have a reputation to hold up!
Zachary came in 2nd last year.
Caleb came in 1st in the Siblings category.
We tried to convince Christina to join this year and
do the siblings race, but she decided her time at home was
better spent playing Donkey Kong.
Mike is joining the parents race.
I will be the cheerleader and picture taker.
Go My 3 Brown Boys!!!!
Go Team Go Team!
Oh, yes, you may still access my old blog at anytime to look back at pictures or posts.
I just will not be posting anything new there anymore.







2 comments:
Corinna.
Love your new Blog format. Tell the boys (inc. Mike) that Poppy wishes them the best results in the upcomomg pine wood car race. At least they do not have to worry about a pit crew. LOL. I noticed in the photo that someone was still holding the club cross handed. LOL. I guess he'll just have to go to the Master's that way.
It's been over a year since I've seen the kids so I really enjoy your photos and comments.
Miss you guys.
Love you,
Dad
oh look, i was in there twice!!
haha
nice curtains
Post a Comment