When we arrived in Phx we stopped at Macayos and met up with my parents, my uncle Bruce and his family Mauri and Logan. Also my brother Frank had flown in earlier in the week so he was there too.
We celebrated Bruce's birthday.
First time since I moved out that my parents had all 3 of us kids sleeping at their house!
The next morning Elektra had Donuts With Dad at her school so they dressed up and left and the boys and I went to gramma Ginny's and Grampa Bills.
These are the antlers of a deer my Grampa shot many years ago. Caleb loves deer and was fascinated by them.
Caleb and Grampa practiced some golf shots in the backyard.
Frank, Leonard and Michelle brought Elektra over after she was done at school.
They enjoyed playing on the swing and we played Duck Duck Goose as well.
We enjoyed spending time catching up.
The kids enjoyed pillow fights.
June 5th Elektra graduated from kindergarten.
And this is what the kids ate for breakfast.
Logan says "where's mine?!"
Elektra shared with Logan.
In the evenings we played games.
One of my favorite. LIFE.
The boys wrestled in moms living room. The room we were barely allowed into as kids!
The boys and I went to my bestie Ursula's house to swim with her son.
I guess I didn't get William in the picture. He is just a few months older than Zachary.
That night Ursula and I went to a friends 50th birthday party.
We had a fun time.
At Gramma's and Grampa's the kids spent a lot of time on the iPad, Itouch and the wii.
Sunday Caleb was baptized!
We all met at church. Just like the old days.
Caleb did really well and when it was over the minister introduced him again and he bowed to the congregation.
Certificate of baptism and a cloth with holy water from the Jordan River sprinkled on it. Then we went to gramma Ann's for lunch and swimming.
Zachary learned how to dive.
Caleb just cannonballed.
Even Logan got in on the swimming fun.
Mmmmmmm!! Grammas cake!
One day I drove the boys up South Mountain. This is where Mikey proposed to me. <3
They enjoyed the view and scaring me too.
The main purpose of our vacation was to spend a lot of time with gramma Ginny.
And boy did she enjoy all the hugs.
And boy did she enjoy all the hugs.
I also got a new tattoo!! Here is my favorite tattoo artist Tim. We went to grade school and high school together.
Isn't it pretty?!
Caleb has been wanting to shoot a gun since he and his friends play nerf guns all the time. Mike and I don't own any guns but my dad sure does! This 22 my dad got when he was a kid and its one I also shot when I was a kid.
Isn't it pretty?!
Caleb has been wanting to shoot a gun since he and his friends play nerf guns all the time. Mike and I don't own any guns but my dad sure does! This 22 my dad got when he was a kid and its one I also shot when I was a kid.
Dad and I took him to the shooting range near Gila Bend. (Zachary had NO interest in joining us so he stayed with Michelle and Elektra)
Caleb's target was 50 yards away.
He did really well!! And he really enjoyed it.
Logan enjoyed the boys being there. He would try things they did and follow them around. He is so adorable. Wish we lived closer so they could grow up together.
Mom and dad took the grand kids to the diamondback game. They all enjoyed it but I think they enjoyed the ice cream even more!
Caleb's target was 50 yards away.
He did really well!! And he really enjoyed it.
Logan enjoyed the boys being there. He would try things they did and follow them around. He is so adorable. Wish we lived closer so they could grow up together.
Mom and dad took the grand kids to the diamondback game. They all enjoyed it but I think they enjoyed the ice cream even more!
It was a fun vacation there even in the heat. (112 one day!)


























































No comments:
Post a Comment