Zachary, Caleb and I flew to Phoenix over spring break.
Dad picked us up at the airport and we spent the next
4 days at my Grandma Ginny and Papa Bills house.
Leonard flew in on Friday night to spend the weekend
in Phx. Dad brought them over so we could have
dinner with everyone.
Leonard's case was recently Dismissed by the Admiral,
so he and Michelle are working on getting Elektra
returned to them. Yay!!!!!!!!
Thursday, Caleb, Dad and Papa Bill went golfing.
Caleb beat Papa Bill by one, and lost to dad by 3.
All 3 of them had a wonderful time.
Caleb thought grammas phone was funny.
It has a dial knob, and a curly cord.
The cousins really enjoyed playing together.
We really enjoyed seeing everyone.
Gramma, I am happy to report is doing much better.
Papa Bill is doing great too.
While in Phx we went to Ursulas house.
Caleb got to ride on the quad with Will,
and Zachary rode their scooter.
Will drove nice and slow for Caleb.
Although Caleb was thinking, "Go Faster!"
They spent about 10 minutes going around the circle.
We went to Shannons for her birthday dinner.
We had a lot of fun. And the boys enjoyed playing with
their new puppy and their 9 year old son Logan.
Sunday we went to Mom and Dads for Aunt Mauri's
and Uncle Bruce's baby shower. They are having a
boy due to be born the beginning of May.
This little girl is J.J. and Maggies daughter. (Leonards best friends)
I can not get a picture anymore with out SOME one
doing Bunny Ears!
We were also able to spend some time with
Chuck and Nancy. They are Christina's Godparents.
We went to my favorite restaurant, Villa Luna.
Yummm!!!
Mom, Gramma Ann and I went to a DAR meeting.
(Daughters of the American Revolution)
and then we went shopping.
While we were spending the day together
Leonard and Michelle took the kids to the
World Wildlife Zoo in Surprise. We used to go all the
time, but since we were there they have built a huge
aquarium. The kids enjoyed it.
I thought I'd have a ton more pictures, but guess
I was more busy talking and enjoying my family
and friends company too much to take many pics.
It was wonderful to see everyone that we did,
and if we didn't see you, I apologize. Maybe we
will be back next year!





























No comments:
Post a Comment